KEAM 2015 MEDICAL TOPPERS

Here are the toppers of the kerala medical entrance exam . The first 10 rank holders of keam medical entrance are given below. After that the top rank holders of SC/ST category are given.






   HIBA P
   MALAPPURAM







        MARIUM RAPHI
   ERNAKULAM

     
     AJEESH SABU
     KOLLAM



     VARNA MATHEW
     THRISSUR






    AISWARYA RAVEENDRAN
    MALAPPURAM
  



    ANNA JAMES
    IDUKKI




 
     HARI BALACHANDRAN
     THIRUVANANTHAPURAM



  
    KALYANI KRISHNAN
    KOLLAM


 


 
    JOEL ALEX
    PATHANAMTHITTA

  
    MELVIN SHAJI
    MALAPPURAM





Toppers of SC Catergory

 

  
   NIRMAL KRISHNAN
   MALAPPURAM







Toppers of ST Catergory

    LAKSHMY PARVATHY
   KOTTAYAM

    



 
    ASWATHY GEORGGE
    ADIMALI




12 comments:

  1. I HAVE RANK 28OOO & I BELONG TO SC CATEGORY WILL I GET MBBS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry,,,!! better luck on next time..... please join in any well known entrance coaching institution and study well......!!!

      Delete
  2. I HAVE 34000 RANK IN MEDICAL . WILL I GET AGRICULTURE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry u wont get.,,,, refer the last year rank details

      Delete
    2. Sorry u wont get.,,,, refer the last year rank details, but f u hav any reservation ther s some hope . Best of luck

      Delete
  3. i got 17000 rank in medical can i get any medical course?

    ReplyDelete
  4. May I know the ranklist of top holders of sc category

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got 10000 rank in keam can i get ayurveda in any college in kerala

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 650 marks can i get mbbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 755 marks in
    Can i get mbbs or ayurveda?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 4000 rank can i get in sut tvpm govt seat or agriculture

    ReplyDelete